Thursday, September 24, 2009

An "argh" kind of day...

I have such a tough time figuring out how to FIND people's blogs on here! Agh! I wonder if maybe it's the wrong name... Ah well. I'll have to check that out further.

It's been one of those weird kinds of days where I ended up on the computer for long periods of time without actually managing to feel as though I've accomplished anything. Why? Well... many many e-mails were sent back and forth about a flyer we're doing for the Dominion Hill issue, but it doesn't seem as though they were all being read in the same way by everybody on the mailing list. Too bad. I think it's just about time for me to pull my feelers back in and hide out in my shell again. Just for a bit. The election is next Tuesday. ...

Funny, but I just realized that I'm donating blood that same day. Wheee... Is there something Freudian about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wake up call

Wake up call
Sunrise over Torbay